The Successful Volume Test Process
- Uses a restricted time span optimally
- Maintains focus on the objectives
- Builds a large enough Volume Test to ensure result validity
- Tailors the automated workload functionality to the time available for the test build phase
- Maximises the use of the Volume Test environment once built
Is it really this easy? Can we possibly be as good as we say we are? Even some of our customers were initially sceptical of our claims. There may be no substitute for seeing us in action, but for more details about how we go about things, you may read the rationale behind the design of our methodology and software, look at the web interface to our Volume Testing Work-bench, read the specimen report (an anonymised account of a recent exercise, most browsers will open this automatically), or study our Project Planning Template.